FS2004 Video: Monarch B757 landing in Klagenfurt

(1/1)

hellemaa:
Klagenfurt features a nice circle-to-land approach with prescribed flight tracks to runway 10. So I flew it; it was fun!

The first left hand turn near the RWY 28 extended centreline seemed awfully close to the field, leaving the downwind leg very short, making me wonder if the NDB beacon provided by the default scenery ought to be a bit farther away. Anyway, I believe the trajectory turned out quite realistic yet spectacular.
Enjoy!

video (21 MB)

[ Attachment not found - or removed ]

jas001:
Cool 

Nice video and flying 
Didn't like that it reminded me of the winter that is getting closer by the minute 

Keep it up, there's nothing like a little damanding handflying in the end
of the usual, same-same, AP-work.

Regards,
A.J.

Nils Herngren:
Nice work, great music! Did you play this with higher speed?

hellemaa:
Thanks!

Didn't like that it reminded me of the winter that is getting closer by the minute 

Sorry

there's nothing like a little demanding handflying in the end
of the usual, same-same, AP-work.

I agree!

Did you play this with higher speed?

Yes, I doubled the speed for the spot plane views and the touchdown, in order to improve the poor frame rate and to make everything fit in a short time, with the music. Slow machine! Frankly, I did use the free Recorder module available from avsim.net which probably would allow to slow down the simulator while recording, so that increasing the speed as a post-processing step would improve the frame rate without making everything move unrealistically fast. Not 100% sure.
Too lazy to learn to use the tools properly...

Navigation

Up one level