Evektor EV97 Eurostar for FS?

(1/1)

bpahe:
Hi!

There are rumours around that there is a Evektor EV97 Eurostar (an Ultraligt/VLA) available for FS200x, but I can not find it. There is also some discussion, in Finnish, about a EV97 project, but since I do not speak finnish I can not interpret what they say. Ive done quite some searching in Google, but no result.

Is there anyone that could help me finding this aircraft?

Thanks in advance!

/hans

I wasn't even able to find any rumours of the Eurostar model for Flightsim.

At the Finnish discussion Oskari told that his intends is to make a detailed 2d panel and also a very realistic flightmodel for Eurostar. However he mentions that he will not even dream about the 3d model or VC as 3d modeling isn't his best areas. He mentions also that he can't be sure that this project will be released ever but he tries his best.

Hopefully I translated it good enough and there is no stupid mistakes. Maybe Oskari can tell more about his project later if he wants to.

bpahe:
Hi!

Thanks for the help! Well, it sounds like I should have a chat with Oskari, since I have little or no knowledge of panels & flight models, but a fair hunch on Gmax & 3d-modelling, although Ive only worked with buildings so far. And I have no intention either to promise an aircraft, Id just like to try something new.

/hans

bpahe:
Hi!

Sorry to bring this old topic back to life, but perhaps (there should be) there are other UL/LSA/Ecolight pilots out there who want to fly their own plane. I took matters into my own hands and started developing an aircraft for the first time. It has taken me many evenings to get this far, but now it is beginning to look like it should. I am about to start on the interior/VC, and Oskari is mastering the pieces that I would not dream of tinkering with.

[ attachment removed ]

Im so far working on the "first" version of the aircraft, which is not so common in the Baltic countries but more often seen down in Europe. Only the nose is different. Probably there will be a second version later on with the 2000-model, as it is called. In due time I guess that the model will be made available at this website. But dont bother asking when... 

/hans

Navigation

Up one level