BA Connect EGPF-ENZV

(1/2) > >>

geoffco:
Hi Folks,

Here's a few screenshote from a flight from Glasgow, Scotland and Stavanger (Sola), Norway. This isn't a route that BA Connect would fly in real life but it made sense as I wanted to test my modified RJ repaint (and lighting effects) and also the Glasgow Extreme scenery from UK2000 which I downloaded this morning!

1. Sitting at gate 23 waiting for loading / boarding to complete. Yesterday I arrived at EGPF on the BA Connect RJ100 with this registration - the difference was that I came from Birmingham and I sat in 17A rather than up front
[ attachment removed ]
2. Waiting for our turn to take off on RWY 23 (departure will be via PTH). So far what I've seen of this new UK2000 scenery is extremely good and I'm judging it quite hard as I fly from Glasgow regularly for work!
[ attachment removed ]
3. Cruising somewhere over the North Sea.
[ attachment removed ]
4. Luckily in FS you can look at the sun and not go blind
[ attachment removed ]
5. Starting the descent.
[ attachment removed ]
6. Below 10000ft on vectors for a VOR-DME approach to RWY 29. Note the light effects on the engines - these are from carefully placed fx_vclight positions that are linked to the landing and taxi light commands.
[ attachment removed ]
7. The mountains look threatening through the clouds - I'll have to stay quite high until I'm near the airport as I have no charts for Sola so I don't know how close it is to the high ground...
[ attachment removed ]
8. Missed the peaks and found the runway! Now on finals and making some nice flap vortices.
[ attachment removed ]
9. Touchdown!
[ attachment removed ]
10. And now finally at the gate.
[ attachment removed ]

Hope you enjoyed them!

Geoff

vigge:
Very Nice!

I love BAe.

Happy New Year!

Kris Bulldog:
Hi

Love the screenies mate what program did you use to make take them? 

Kris Bulldog

geoffco:
Cheers Kris. I used a batch process in PSP9 which resized to 760x550, cropped the lower 40px off, added a 20px blue border all round and applied an edge effect before saving to jpeg with compression set at 4. Apart from that there was no editing
As for the capture program, I was using grab-clip-save.

Geoff

Marcuzzz:
Very nice shots

Happy New Year (a little late)

//Marcus

Navigation

Up one level

Next page