Off topic, but....

(1/2) > >>

gavinbarbara:
Bill

Happy New Year!!

OK, maybe this isn't the place but please indulge me.  I finally got to fly on a B717 for real!!!  Bangkok Airways 'Samui' from the new VTBS airport to Ko Samui.  I've got VTBS and Ko Samui scenery for FS9, all I now need is a B717 and a Grabowski panel for it    Oh, and if PMDG do produce an FS9 version of the MD-11, you've got my money.

Best regards!

Gavin

Bill_Grabowski:
Gavin,

There IS a Grabowski 717 panel that I use whenever I get the chance to do some flying (rare), but it is incomplete and not ready for prime time. I made it based on my time in the 717 flight simulator at Long Beach 3 years ago. It utilizes my old MD-11 coding (from 3 years ago), that has not been converted to the 717, and new 717 art that I created at the time. This art is one of my favorites.

Hopefully, at some point in the future my work on this project will continue.

Bill

graemeb:
Now that would be nice! I would pay for a good B717 panel... 

gavinbarbara:
Bill

Interesting.  I feel that the B717 has always been a little neglected in FS.  I wonder how popular a good payware model would be.

Like many others I'm looking forward to the MD-11 (whether for FS9 or not).  I'm sure it will set a new standard in payware quality.  I've only recently bought the PMDG 744 and am amazed at the amount of fun I'm having.  Worth every penny of the price - though 'she who must be obeyed' is not too happy at the moment and I really MUST do some flat cleaning this weekend ;-)

Best regards for now!

Bill_Grabowski:
Gavin,

Yes, she must always be obeyed.

The MD-11 will be more detailed and complex than the 744, if you like that sort of thing.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level

Next page