FPI Network shutdown

(1/1)

GBOAF:
It is with regret that i announce that the FPI network has been shut down at this  time:

#
Dear FPI Members
#

It has been with great pleasure that we have brought the FLIGHTPROJECT International network
#
to you over the past years. We have made many new friends and had the opportunity to communicate with many outstanding individuals.
#

As we are all aware FPI has also been hit by hard times and we have always done our utmost to revive the network for those
#
loyal members while at the same time hoping to attract many new members.
#

After many, many, many hours tossing out different possibilities we regret to say that we, the Providers, have decided that it is in the best interest
#
of everybody involved to shut-down the network at this moment in time. With investments encountered, required manpower and continual
#
technological developments needed to remain at the top we are unable to continue to provide this level of commitment to our members.
#
At the same time we would like to inform you that we are working on possible future developments and will naturally keep you informed.
#

It is not without a tear in our eye that we thank you for your excellent commitment over all the years.
#
A very special thank you goes to those who never stopped believing in FPI and placed both their own time and effort into acquiring new members
#
our Forum is now still available
#
http://forum.fpi-net.net
#

Best regards, - the existing Providers
#
Ralph, Rainer, Franki, Timo & Stefan
#

(also in name of the ex-providers)
Grant, Markus & Michael

All above taken from their website.

Lets hope they will be back up and running soon

Regards

Gareth

kenkku:
I don't think they will be up in some time.. That actually happened a long time ago, I think it was in November or December 2006.

Navigation

Up one level