From FINLAND to RUSSIA – Tupolev-154B-2

(1/2) > >>

Stas:
The very early morning in Mariehamn. I was having no a ticket and a money and have to come back to my home with an old friend pilots from russia.
[ attachment removed ]

It’s time to get into the plane. Ha-ha – the entry  is not locked
[ attachment removed ]

I have to hide to be not seen by airdrome security.
[ attachment removed ]

The door is open, but it’s so high-pitched
[ attachment removed ]

I have done it!!!!!!
[ attachment removed ]

In a short time the aircraft start to taxing.
[ attachment removed ]

We are in the sky. Our destination – is Helsinki, Vantaa.
[ attachment removed ]

After landing in the Helsinki, Vantaa, the was detention till evening. And I have a time to walk in the port.
[ attachment removed ]

Oh,  some other  traffic from Russia. I have no idea, what they do here : )
[ attachment removed ]

Our pilots start making the aircreft to be ready. After a few minutes we taked off.
[ attachment removed ]

It was a evening when we get to St-Petersburg, In the photo – before the 3-rd turn
[ attachment removed ]

I asked the pilots to let me come in in to cabin and make a few photos while they landing
[ attachment removed ]

[ attachment removed ]

Oh, it’s great! This is my home, this is my airport Pulkovo!!!!
[ attachment removed ]

OttoPOI:
It seemed like that, that you dont have the gate or tower textures for Helsinki-Vantaa?

geoffco:
Good shots but it looks like Otto is right - try reinstalling texture files for EFHK - might be that you just took the shot before all the textures had loaded though, it happens from time to time!

Nice looking scenery of Pulkovo there... I wonder where I might download it...

Geoff

Stas:
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I really have some problems with loading textures of Vantaa airport building. Also the building is blinking. I installed EFHK and a winter update. But I have not installed the "FISD_library" and "finnterrain". May be this is a reason of the problems 

About Pulkovo 
I added the scenery of Pulkovo (ULLI) airport and the surroundings of St-Petersburg to this site.
Now it here:
http://files.fsnordic.net/cgi-bin/file/search.cgi?query=Russian+airports&mh=15&type=keyword&bool=and

Have a nice flights to my city

geoffco:
I'm fairly certain you do need the FISD_Library for EFHK to work correctly... I'd install Finnterrain / Finnclass as well because they make the scenery look so much better.
I already downloaded the ULLL scenery an had a look at Pulkovo this afternoon. The scenery is very nice  I would say though that the approach over the city was rather choppy as all those autogen buildings ate my cpu cycles!

Geoff

Navigation

Up one level

Next page