Help with flight movie...:-/

(1/2) > >>

kristofferds:
Hey, Iv got a problem. I love to fly in flightsim (am planecrazy as most of members here) but I love to experiment with movies to. But when I am in flightsim 2004 I press alt key and press flight video and record a video. but my problem is that u cant see these movies in windows media player... how can changes these flightvideos into mp3 files ?? It have to work because I have seen many videos on www.youtube.com from flight sim 2004 so that I wanna now is how the hell to make the flightvideo like I can see it in media player or send them in to youtube and...... they ho know how shure now understand my problem P L E A S E HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

geoffco:
One word for you - Fraps!

It's a screencapture and video recorder which works very well in fs. The freeware version has some limitations but is still  good. I highly recommend the full version though and it's not that expensive... take a look at http://www.fraps.com/

Have fun!

Geoff

geoffco:
... forgot to say... After you've recorded in fraps it's best to edit in windows media player or a better editing software before posting it anywhere. The output from fraps is a very hefty avi file and the codec is installed with fraps so you need to convert to something everyome can play - like wmv for example.

Geoff

kristofferds:
Thanks for u help I havnt tested fraps yet but I gonna do it tomorrow  If it all works Ill buy it  ...

kristofferds:
I have tested the programm and from 1 - 6 I give it a 4 because it is a little sad that u just have 30 sek. should like abaout 30 min instead... but I give it the thumb up fraps is a grat programm and all with a game they wanna record should use it 

gonna by it, kristoffer.

Navigation

Up one level

Next page