FSnordic.net
Home Help Rules Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
09.12.19, 17:43

Login with username, password and session length
+  FSnordic.net Forums
|-+  English Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: Thomas Hjelm)
| | |-+  Help with flight movie...:-/
:  

« previous thread next thread »
Pages: [1] Reply Print
Author Topic: Help with flight movie...:-/  (Read 1720 times)
kristofferds
Former member
Help with flight movie...:-/
« on: 05.03.07, 18:25 »

Hey, Iv got a problem. I love to fly in flightsim (am planecrazy as most of members here) but I love to experiment with movies to. But when I am in flightsim 2004 I press alt key and press flight video and record a video. but my problem is that u cant see these movies in windows media player... how can changes these flightvideos into mp3 files Huh?? It have to work because I have seen many videos on www.youtube.com from flight sim 2004 so that I wanna now is how the hell to make the flightvideo like I can see it in media player or send them in to youtube and...... they ho know how shure now understand my problem P L E A S E HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wink   
Geoff Cooper

Date Registered: 25.08.04

Re: Help with flight movie...:-/
« Reply #1 on: 05.03.07, 19:26 »

One word for you - Fraps!

It's a screencapture and video recorder which works very well in fs. The freeware version has some limitations but is still  good. I highly recommend the full version though and it's not that expensive... take a look at http://www.fraps.com/

Have fun!

Geoff
Geoff Cooper

« Reply #2 on: 05.03.07, 19:29 »

... forgot to say... After you've recorded in fraps it's best to edit in windows media player or a better editing software before posting it anywhere. The output from fraps is a very hefty avi file and the codec is installed with fraps so you need to convert to something everyome can play - like wmv for example.

Geoff
kristofferds
Former member
« Reply #3 on: 05.03.07, 20:08 »

Thanks for u help I havnt tested fraps yet but I gonna do it tomorrow  Grin If it all works Ill buy it  Wink...
kristofferds
Former member
« Reply #4 on: 06.03.07, 14:31 »

I have tested the programm and from 1 - 6 I give it a 4 because it is a little sad that u just have 30 sek. should like abaout 30 min instead... but I give it the thumb up thmbup fraps is a grat programm and all with a game they wanna record should use it  Wink

gonna by it, kristoffer.
nighty142
Former member
« Reply #5 on: 06.03.07, 14:50 »

Kristoffer, the 30 second limitation is only in the demo not in the full version.
Geoff Cooper

« Reply #6 on: 06.03.07, 17:30 »

Yes, the 30 second limit is not there in the full version. You can record as long as you like but be careful, 30 minutes will eat a really big chunk of your hard disk space! Probably better to make several shorter sections...

Geoff
kristofferds
Former member
« Reply #7 on: 06.03.07, 20:38 »

ok thx I`m gonna buy it tonigh Wink
Pages: [1] Reply Print 
« previous thread next thread »
Jump to: