New Maddog !

(1/1)

Vichingo:
  Hi ! Tomorrow  15 March 2007 Maddog 2006 will be released! The release will be for FS2004 only. FSX version will come later, during April 2007.See www.flythemaddog.com for information about
In downloads section you can consult Maddog 2006 documentation, including: operations manual vol. I-II, normal checklists, data sheets, user manual and tutorial 

geoffco:
Looks interesting. Although since the last Maddog was seriously bug-infested upon first release, I feel I might wait a few months to see how this one does in the reviews... Probably will end up getting it though

Geoff

Vichingo:
 :)Hi ! If you consider the last version of maddog 2004 ( 1.51E v0.3) a lot of bugs have been fixed ,anyway maddog 2006 is not  upgrade of previous version but a new project .There are many features which add  a high level of realism to the simulation and are present  in FS aircrafts for the first time!

geoffco:
I have the 1.51E version and am quite happy with it - most of the bugs are gone - I just remember spending a lot of time with the initial release and finding it very frustrating! I'm not playing around with the maddog much right now but I like the type very much and will probably get the new version in the future.. Who knows, I might even have taken the plunge and upgraded to FSX by then

Geoff

Vichingo:
You have reason about initial release of a product... but now  I am flying new maddog and my first impression is great!
P.S. Remember that I am wating for join Blue1     Ciao Vichingo

Navigation

Up one level