ERJ 145 gauge error

(1/1)

pilot0706:
Hello!
First, sorry my bad english.
I use project ERJ Embraer 145 panel, but when I used the panel, then it sends error message. It says that it can't find ERJ.gau file and I have already the ERJ.gau in the gauges folder.

Bill_Grabowski:
Olli,

You have to look in the Panel directory of the airplane you are flying to see where the alias points to in its panel.cfg file. It will look like this:

[flightsim]
alias=FSFSConv\panel.ERJgrab

Then you have to check the Aircraft\FSFSConv\ directory to make sure you have the panel.ERJgrab directory in it. That's where all the bitmaps and the panel.cfg for the panel are located. Now, the ERJ.gau can either be in this directory or the Gauges directory, but should not be in both.

See if that helps.

Bill

pilot0706:
Thanks a lot, Bill 

ExpressJetXE:
Hi Bill
I have addressed issue before but still have the same problem I got the error taken care of. But when I load the aircraft the panel is still not doing right. The gauges are out lie it would be if the power was off. I have everything installed correctly.

Thanks
Eddie

Bill_Grabowski:
Eddie,

I think this is your question that you also posted in Panel Goes Blank later. Here's the same reply.

As listed in the FAQ topic above this, the answer is ... (envelope please)

The cockpit goes black after several minutes.
Go to the fsuipc.dll menu and check the box for the Flat Battery Option. For the latest releases of fsuipc.dll, however, a registered version is required to get this option to function.

Bill

Navigation

Up one level