cold and dark

(1/2) > >>

veshagoo:
does anyone know how to turn off the cold and dark..i need the airplanes running when i start..just about all my planes are  "cold and dark" and i dont know how to start them...in fs2004..any help is appreciated..rgds ken..ps  crtl + e..does not work

OttoPOI:
Take the original flight from FS disc 1 > msgame1.cab (You can open this with program like WinZip, or with Window's own unzipping system) > flights > other > FLTSIM.FLT, then unzip it to the FS Root > Flights > other and overwrite. This should work, let me know if it doesnt 

Regards,
Otto

veshagoo:
thanks for your reply...im fairly new, i dont know how to find that file..i tried a search but no luck..do i put in the fs disc1?..any help is apprec..rgds ken

OttoPOI:
Ok, put the disc 1 in the CD-drive, then open My Computer and open the files from the DVD-drive-icon. Then find the msgame1.cab and browse to the file as I earlier advised  If any other questions, dont be afraid to aks 

EDIT_ Oh-yea, I forgot to told, that unzip the FLTSIM.FLT to the sim root directory, it will find its path to the right place 

veshagoo:
hi..i put in the fs1 disc, clicked on my computer clicked on the fs1 icon, the folders opened up, i found the cab1, clicked on it, and could not find a ......flights..... folder, checked out cab2, there are a lot of flights folders in there, but no single flight folder.....when i open up my fs2004 folder there is a flight folder there , i opened it up and clicked on it, found, other, then fltsim.com, then  found my default flight......didnt know what to do from there.....thanks rgds ..ken

Navigation

Up one level

Next page