6-10 planes inbound Malmi, anybody know more of this?

(1/1)

hffin:
I just saw about 8 planes here inbound to Malmi EFHF from my window at about 5000 feet, does anybody know more of this? This is not for FS2004 but real life, as i life only 5 KM away from Malmi. Is there some kind of "event" today at EFHF?
They were coming from the North-North East

bemari:
If I remember right Malmi is second busiest airport in Finland so there maybe much traffic with out any special event.

tornadof36:

I just saw about 8 planes here inbound to Malmi EFHF from my window at about 5000 feet, does anybody know more of this? This is not for FS2004 but real life, as i life only 5 KM away from Malmi. Is there some kind of "event" today at EFHF?
They were coming from the North-North East

Hi...

Are You sure that all of those planes were inbound to Malmi. Part of them could be climbing traffic of Helsinki-Vantaa ap. For example 04R taking off s with Doban 1X  SID, wich means ( ATR s ) made immediately right

turn RDL 135  ob HEL ( just over the Malmi ap ). Or maybe props wich took off RWY 15 of EFHK.

Cannot be sure, but just came to my mind, cause everything what You saw, its not always just like that..Special in the dark, ok.

Cheers mate,

Jukka

Just because 8 planes sounds much...

hffin:
Terve,

No i am 85% sure that they were inbound to Malmi and all of them were little prop planes.

Navigation

Up one level