Help with CTDs over Helsinki

(1/3) > >>

sethis:
Hello guys

I resently installed every addon found related with Helsinki (Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa photoscenery, Helsinki, Espoo landmarks, EFHF and EFHK) After that I started experiensing many random CTDs over Helsinki. This promblem even occured when I had only installed EFHF and EFHK but when I was near these airports. Finnterrain and Finnclass can not be causing the problem since I installed them a long time ago and had no problems with them. I red every related post written in English but they weren't of any help so I would appreciate it if someone could help me with the problem.
Here is the priority I have given in the scenery library.

Espoo landmarks
Helsinki landmarks
Espoo photoscenery
Helsinki photoscenery
Vantaa photoscenery
(all Finnish airports)
FISD library
Finnobjects
Finnterrain
Finnclass

Thanks in advance.
Jim

Tatu:
Remove mmaki.bgl and mmakipussit.bgl from Helsinki\Scenery folder

sethis:
Thanks a lot my friend.
After disabling these 2 files I had no CTDs even when near the airports of Helsinki.

I have one more question however. I would like to know what is the purpose of the file "mmaki.bgl_" found in the Helsinki\scenery folder. A assume that since the extension is .bgl_ it is of no use but if it is so why is ti included in the package?
I hope that I do not impose on you.

Thanks again.

Tatu:

Thanks a lot my friend.
After disabling these 2 files I had no CTDs even when near the airports of Helsinki.

I have one more question however. I would like to know what is the purpose of the file "mmaki.bgl_" found in the Helsinki\scenery folder. A assume that since the extension is .bgl_ it is of no use but if it is so why is ti included in the package?
I hope that I do not impose on you.

Thanks again.

Mmaki includes just a fairly small hill. I guess mmaki.bgl_ is a different version or something like that. It doesn't get recognized by the sim because of the bgl_ extension, you can remove that from the Scenery folder too.

Dotti:
Hello,

i have also some CTD`s in this area. I tried to follow the advice to deactivate these two bgl files but i can`t find them.
I redownloaded the Vantaa and Malmi scenery with all the updates and also the Helsinki and Vantaa Photoscenery but still no such files.
Can somebody please tell me in which folder i can find these files?
Because i love to fly in this area a lot, specially in the winter time.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

//Roland

Navigation

Up one level

Next page