Weather problem in FS2004

(1/1)

connye:
Everytime I start FS2004 it stops loading and crashes at 77 % when saying "loading weather". 

Can anyone pleeeaase help me!

OttoPOI:
Do you use RealWeather? If so, are you using the "updates every 15 mins" or the "static" one? Try to load the default Fair Weather-theme. If nothing else helps, uninstall FS and install it again.

geoffco:

Everytime I start FS2004 it stops loading and crashes at 77 % when saying "loading weather". 

Can anyone pleeeaase help me!

Hi.

Go to the folder where FS puts your saved flights etc and delete the .wx files that are there. In fact it is one specific wx file that causes a problem sometimes but I cannot remember which one.

Geoff

PS. It is very rare that anything is so messed up that you need to reinstall the whole sim...

R.D.W.:
    Just curious do you have the FSUIPC module in your modules in your FS2004 directory you can get it from
Pete Dowson.  ;)I got it I also use Active Sky 6.5 and it comes with it.

R.D.W.:
   CONNYE
     You can find the module here under FS2004 then to Misc,then addon programs,there are two from Pete a 3.50 SDK &
a regular just take the regular but before installing it be sure and back up your modules folder by zipping it that way if it don't
work the way you want it,you can delete it and you your back up.As far as deleting your saved flight I don't know if that will
help unless you used saved your flight using real world weather during your flight.If you ever deciede to play with the weather
you might try Active Sky 6 I use it every time I fly ,but 95% of the time I fly IFR.

R.D.WYLIE

Navigation

Up one level