Very strange problem at EFRO

(1/1)

sky arrow:
HELLO and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have had a quite strange problem with EFRO just this afternoon...
After a 4-hour flight from Italy,when arriving to the main parking area (fingers) i found that just in the middle of the terminal and covering part of fingers there was a big hill covered of snow!!!!!
The strange thing is that after exiting to Windows and re-starting MSFS positioning the aircraft at EFRO, the snow hill wasn't there anymore and the airport was perfect!
I have installed all FISD add-ons,but Finnice.
Thanks!
BYE!

Tatu:
I donīt know what causes this problem but usually restarting the sim helps. Sometimes it is also necessary to do the following:

* Remove EFRO from Scenery Library in the FS9. Just unactivate the scenery. Do not remove any files.
* Close FS9
* Start FS9
* Activate EFRO again in the Scenery library in FS9
* Close FS9
* Start FS9 and EFRO should be normal again.* Close FS9
* Start FS9

cebra:
Same problem with me. Strange large hill covering all the main gates.. I just installed the Rovaniemi 4.0 scenery and thats it..
Check also the Scenery library from the simulator.. EFRO scenery should be quite top of the list.

sky arrow:
If I restart the sim and go as FIRST airport to EFRO it is ok,otherwise i have this problem.
However it isn't a real problem.If i use a saved situation and load it directly from "select flight" on the main FS9 window when starting it there is no problem,the airport is perfect.
When landed.. ;)Instead of using fingers i usually stop the aircraft in the middle of the apron or somewhere else...
Rovaniemi is one of best airports available for FS9 anyway!

Thanks for answers!
BYE!
Andrea.

Navigation

Up one level