Avsim.ru problem! - solved

(1/1)

geoffco:
Please help me!! I just keep going around in circles! I want to download some files from the library of Avsim.ru but without a file library login I get the massage below (in russian) and the download does not work!

"ATTENTION! You are not authorized. The speed of downloading restricted 5 Kbps. Please login on the site to remove this restriction."

The only thing I seem to be able to register for is the forum there which doesn't help the situation! Am I missing something really obvious?! How do I get a login and download files?!

Problem is solved (or at least avoided) by using my computer at work - strange! Must be an ISP issue because in most other respects the two machines are clones of one another!

Geoff

johnhinson:

Please help me!! I just keep going around in circles! I want to download some files from the library of Avsim.ru but without a file library login I get the massage below (in russian) and the download does not work!

"ATTENTION! You are not authorized. The speed of downloading restricted 5 Kbps. Please login on the site to remove this restriction."

The only thing I seem to be able to register for is the forum there which doesn't help the situation! Am I missing something really obvious?! How do I get a login and download files?!

Problem is solved (or at least avoided) by using my computer at work - strange! Must be an ISP issue because in most other respects the two machines are clones of one another!

Geoff

I can't think why this is happening as I never had problems logging into the forum and then loading the downloads page.

However, you may find things easier at http://www.avsimrus.com/ if you havent found it. This is an English language version of avsim.ru.

Hope this helps,

John

geoffco:
Thanks for that - I had already found it and indeed, it does not seem to present the same problems as the original site...

Geoff

Navigation

Up one level