FFS Saab 340?

(1/1)

Daniel Solinger:
Hi there

First of all let me introduce myself: I am Daniel Solinger, 47 years old, married to the best wife from Finland for over 21 years with 2 teenage boys. Professionaly I am working for Swiss International Airlines, where I am managing the Conference Center and Staff Restaurants in Basel, Switzerland since 1991 (I actually started there with Crossair). Usually I am active at the flightforum.ch.

Now I have a first problem. I don't know, what I have done wrong. But all of a sudden all my payware addons where missing their registrations and all addon scenerys have been deleted from the scenery bibliothek. But curiosly I could find all registrations still in my FS. Now for FSUICP, FS Passenger and some other I could find the registrations codes and renew them.

But for my preffered plan, the FFS Saab 340, I coulden't find a solutions. I still think that the code must be found somewhere in the depths of my FS, but where?

As unfortunatly FFS dosen't exist anymore, I hope to find some help here. So if anybody knows where in the sim this code is hiding or where one could still get a valuable code, it would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much and have a sunny weekend
Greetings from Basel, Switzerland (where the UEFA Euro08 will start in a month)
Daniel

Navigation

Up one level