Sterling virtual airlines

(1/5) > >>

fabbe92:
Hello! I am interessted in starting Sterling virtual airlines. Since this isnīt a job for one man i gonna need some help. So if you are interessted you are welcome to join me. What i am searching for is someone that can design websites since i am no good at this. I am prepared to update the fleet schedules and destinations. Then i can organise ranks and so on. So if you got something that you can contribute with please say so.

My plan is to make it as realistic as possible.

Offcourse i have to get perrmison from Sterling.eu as well.

mgerner:
Hello Fabio!

What a nice idea! Of course, I can help you out with the website. No problem!

Mikael

fabbe92:
So what we have to do is to request permission from Sterling. How do we do that? do we wright them an email and send it to there headquarters?

mgerner:
Well, thatīs the most common thing to do. But, Dont be very positive, itīs not easy to get a clerance to start a new VA. I have talked with the communication director of Scandinavian Airlines, and he was not very positive to the idea to start a new "SAS VA". But, sterling may be more happy about it. Just letīs go and ask them, itīs the easiest thing 

fabbe92:
Okay but if they donīt give ous the clearenc i was thinking of starting Flyme virtual instead. Since they donīt exist anymore there is no clearance to get right?

Navigation

Up one level

Next page