Not very long time left...

(1/1)

mgerner:
During the summer, we have maked good progress in the work of development of SmartFlight. At this time, we have three different tools included in the program, but we hope to be able to develop more in the future.
The website is also up and running, online at http://www.smartflight.co.nr (works best in mozilla firefox). Hopefully, we can move to a new adress pretty soon.

We are still working on both the program and the website, so donīt be very surprised if you find anything which looks wrong. But please, send us some thoughts about what you think about the program! Use the contact form at the website.

Best Regards,

Mikael Gerner
Developer of SmartFlight website

Madito:
Maby you could explain what kind of site SmartFlight is?

mgerner:

Maby you could explain what kind of site SmartFlight is?

You better check the website out 

Best Regards,

Mikael Gerner

Madito:

You better check the website out 

Best Regards,

Mikael Gerner

Of course, allready done that and I understand what its all aboute. But maby its a good idea to type down a short description of the website in the thread anyway.

mgerner:

Of course, allready done that and I understand what its all aboute. But maby its a good idea to type down a short description of the website in the thread anyway.

Oh.... I see.... The website is made to present our program - Smartflight. Itīs not more difficult than that 

Navigation

Up one level