FSnordic.net
Home Help Rules Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
23.06.17, 15:43

Login with username, password and session length
+  FSnordic.net Forums
|-+  Finnish Discussion / Muut aiheet
| |-+  Vapaa keskustelu (Moderators: Juha Kalli, Mikko Maliniemi, Janne Sinkkonen, Ilkka Portti, Mikko J Köykkä)
| | |-+  Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.
:  

« previous thread next thread »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24 Reply Print
Author Topic: Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.  (Read 174737 times)
Petri Lehtovirta

Date Registered: 05.04.04

Re: Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.
« Reply #100 on: 14.04.07, 20:25 »

Nordean Hongkongin sivukonttori näemmä taas pyytää asiakkaitaan vahvistelemaan asiakastietojaan sähköpostitse.

Voisin kyllä laittaa sinne jonkin sivupersoonani tunnuksia, etenkin kun en ole minkäänlaisessa pankkisuhteessa minkään mantereen Nordeaan...
[ attachment removed ]

Aika väsynyttä touhua.

Jufernaut
Former member
« Reply #101 on: 27.08.07, 11:40 »

No nyt on meikäläisellä tunnettuja tuttavia kun Mihael Hodorkovski
kirjoitti minulle, hyvälle ystävälleen, vankilasta ja ehdotti bisneksiä  Grin
Mihaelin kanssa jaettaisiin puoli miljardia 70/30 suhteesa eli ihan reilu kaveri  Grin
Ville Elomaa

Date Registered: 17.12.01

« Reply #102 on: 27.08.07, 12:57 »

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation otti yhteyttä heinäkuussa:

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Contract / Finance Department:
N.N.P.C Building,
7,Kofo Abayomi Str, Victoria Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos-Nigeria
P.M.B.2563.

Dear Good Friend,

I know that this information may come to you as a surprise, especially
having to come from someone you have not met before, but I am
entrusting this deal to you with hope that you will make it successful for our
mutual benefit.

Before I proceed, I would like to introduce myself to you for proper
understanding and cooperation.

My name is Barrister Austine Ben, the chairman of contract award
committee of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C).

It is my profound intention to contact you for this very important and
highly profitable financial transaction, to seek your assistance in the
transfer of $11 million dollars into your account.

This fund was the over estimated balance from contracts awarded to both
local and foreign contractors. The contracts was awarded at the tune of
$170 million dollars, but we over invoiced it to $181 million dollars
with the view that at the end of the contract, we will inherit the over
estimated sum of $11million.

Right now, the contracts has been successfully executed and the major
contract amount ( $170m ) has been paid to the contractors.

The over estimated sum of USD$11million is what we want to transfer
into your private or corporate account.

Having gone through your company information, we decided to entrust
this $11million into your care as we wish to invest our share of the
money in any profitable business in your country.

In this regard, we want you to co-operate with us so that this
$11million will be paid into your account for our sharing.

If you are ready to assist us in this transaction, we will comence
arrangements and obtain approvals in your name for easy transfer of the
funds to your account.

YOUR BENEFIT:
When the $11million is transferred into your account, you will take 30%
of the total amount for your support and assistance in this
transaction.

REQUIREMENTS:
In this regard, we would like you to send us the following Information:

Your name:---------------, Your occupation:---------------
Your address:-------------, Your private phone/fax numbers:--------
D. O. B------------------.

As soon as we receive these information from you, we will proceed to
the payment Approval Department and submit application for revalidation
of the required documents in your name as the beneficiary of the
$11million.

Thanks and best regards.

Yours truly,
Barrister Austine Ben
N.N.P.C Building,
Lagos.

NB:
All replies should be directed to
barr_austine_ben04@yahoo.com

Enpä kuitenkaan lähtenyt sijoittamaan tuota 11 miljoonaa taalaa...  Grin

- Ville -

Janne Matilainen

Date Registered: 29.07.04

« Reply #103 on: 03.10.07, 17:01 »

Hong Kong lähestyi, mutta tällä kertaa varsin lyhyellä ja hyvin kirjoitetulla viestillä. Joku asiakas kuulema...

"I have a proposal to discuss with you, about my Client who has a fixed
deposit in my bank.
Please contact me for further information about this business for more
details."
Dadin
Former member
« Reply #104 on: 09.10.07, 12:00 »

Näiltä ei näköjään voi välttyä enää missään.. Lainaus tällä palstalla saamastani privasta.

Quote from: Johnson Amed
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
contact me with my email;
johnson_amed701@yahoo.fr

APPEAL FOR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dear ,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. 
I am Johnson Amed. only son of late Mr. and Mrs. Amed Morgan . My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on March 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Six million,five  hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($6,500,000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,
MR Johnson Amed.
johnson_amed701@yahoo.fr

http://www.fsnordic.net/discussion/index.php?action=profile;u=16244
Sami Puro
Administrator

Date Registered: 03.07.01

« Reply #105 on: 09.10.07, 22:43 »

What ... jaahas. Tutkitaan.

Nuo soisi ilmoitettavan suoraan meille koska tämänkin huomasin sattumalta.

Manage your own airline: AirwaySim - the Airline Game
tornadof36
Former member
« Reply #106 on: 13.10.07, 09:36 »

Moikka,

No niin. Nyt ei näköjään enää riitä, että hotmailiin näitä pamahtaa. Normisähkäriin pamahti tällainen thmbup...

Ja rahantuloa ei voi estää  Wink..

Mitähän heittäis tsoukilla takaisin...

-Jukka

Letter of Relationship and Establishment Aid.
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa.
Tel+22508516696

Attention: Respectful
Greetings and How are you Dear Friend.I am Celina Doudou from Ivory Coast in West Africa.I would like you to Please permit me to apply through this medium for your cooperation  to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and establishment with you in your country.
As I have a substantial capital which I honourably Inherited from my late father Chief Emile Boga Doudou  who was the minister of Interior and also have Cocao and Coffee plantation and deals in Gold, Diamond Mining and Trading in bouake Northern District of Coted' Ivoire in Western Africa.Before the Epmigo Rebels killed Him during the political crisis on the  mutiny rebellion upraising that equally lead to the death of former military junta Robert Guei.
I am contacting you because of my need to deal with honest person whom I can lay trust and personal confidence on with hope that he will not let me down,because since the murder of my father,I have been subjected to all sorts of harassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the rebellion people due to this political crisis we are facing which have resulted to war in some part of our country Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa since this past years.
I legitmately inherited this sum from my late father who died recently and I intend to invest this money in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the  venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how  money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money  is transferred to your custody with your assistance.I inherited this sum from my late father  whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish interest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president of Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa.
I want to consider my situation and reply me on the indication of your willingness to  handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interest and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I will furnish you with the full details information, procedure on how to continue.The exact amount involved is the sum of Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand  USD ($9.500.000.00)USD
If you accept to associate with me,both of us will mutually agree on your percentage interest and share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the money into  lucratives profitable venture in your care.I will be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you if you so desire to relate with me with good mind and honesty. I do urge  you to kindly give this matter your immediate attention and the maximum seriousness it deserves for the smooth achievement of the aim.
I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war in some part of our region which have cause everybody to find a way of geting out from  the country,for this reason I use this medium to request for your assistance with hope that you will not let down the confidence I have already reposed on you.
This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of Cocoa and Coffee and Diamond dealings.If it interests you Please forward your reply including your telephone number and fiscal address to my private email address so that I can provide you with more clarifications and details about it all.
Looking forward for your prompt response
Thanks for your understanding and future cooperations.
Sincerely
Celina Doudou
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
對Yahoo! Mail 有任何意見或建議,請 聯絡我們

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
對Yahoo! Mail 有任何意見或建議,請 聯絡我們

Niin ja OT: han tämä, kun Norsunluurannikko kyseessä  laugh!
Ilkka Mäkelä

Date Registered: 02.04.04

« Reply #107 on: 13.10.07, 11:12 »

Lähetä sille viesti, että tuolla kirjeellä hän on voittanut Suomessa "Vuoden Runoilija"-tittelin, josta hän saa kunniakirjan lähettämällä sinulle postissa 999 dollaria  Wink

http://www.scambusters.org/poetryscam.html

tornadof36
Former member
« Reply #108 on: 13.10.07, 11:24 »

Juu,  aika hjyvä  Wink.

-J
Jufernaut
Former member
« Reply #109 on: 27.11.07, 10:05 »

Professori uskoi saavansa jättiperinnön, psykologi lottovoiton.
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/200711276857204_uu.shtml
Juha Paulavuo

Date Registered: 14.06.04

« Reply #110 on: 17.12.07, 16:14 »

Tätä en olekaan pitkään aikaan nähnyt :
"PROMOTIONS!!
Important Information, Please your urgent response is needed.
It is a pleasure to inform you through this medium that Your
emailaddress won a prize of 615,000.00€ in category 'A'micronet
 Loteriashop Reference/Batch No2763-4532ES/ LSLUK/2031/8161/07.
Win No: CGDC1221

Global Finacial Agency, s.l
Contact person: Mr. Alberto Charles
Tel: 0034691750229
Email: alberto2charles@netscape.net

For the immediate release of your funds,you are to provide
the following details to our agent.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Alicia Alonso
."

Viestin jäljet vievät Italiaan.
Karri Himberg

Date Registered: 06.12.01

« Reply #111 on: 17.12.07, 17:47 »

Mrs Alicia Alonso

Paikallinen A. Gerlander

Some days you wake and immediately start to worry. Nothing in particular is wrong, it’s just the suspicion that forces are aligning quietly and there will be trouble.
Mikael Tynkkynen

Date Registered: 30.07.06

« Reply #112 on: 02.02.08, 19:54 »

Hah, tuli IVAO:n lootaan tällainen:

DEAR SIR,

MY NAMES ARE JOSEPH SENGHOR, THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING IN ACCOUNTING SECTION OF BELLIED BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC AFRICA, AND ALSO A SPECIAL ACCOUNT OFFICER OF MR. MUSHTAQ RAHIMA, A LEBANESE WHO WAS A SEASONED CONTRACTOR WITH BENIN CEMENT COMPANY IN BENIN REPUBLIC ,HE UNFORTUNATELY DIED IN A PLANE CRASH OF UNION TRANSPORT AFRICAINES FLIGHT BOEING 727  laugh* IN COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC ON 26TH, DECEMBER 2003.

BEFORE HIS DEATH ON THE 26TH DECEMBER 2003, MR.MUSHTAQ RAHIMA HAS A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT OF UNITED STATES DOLLARS, ELEVEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND ONLY WITH THE BANK AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME THAT HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN DIED ALONG WITH HIM IN THE CRASH. SINCE THEN I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ENQUIRIES TO LOCATE ANY OF MY CLIENT EXTENDED RELATIVES, THIS HAS ALSO PROVED UNSUCCESSFUL. AFTER THESE SEVERAL UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS,I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU.

I CONTACTED YOU TO ASSIST IN REPATRIATING THE MONEY LEFT BEHIND BY MY CLIENT BEFORE THEY GET CONFISCATED OR DECLARED UNSERVICEABLE BY THE BANK. CONSEQUENTLY, I SHALL PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN SO THAT THE PROCEED OF THE ACCOUNT VALUE WILL BE PAID TO YOU AND WE SHARE IT. THE MONEY WILL BE SHARED IN THE RATIO: SIXTY FIVE PERCENT FOR ME, WHILE THIRTY FIVE PERCENT FOR YOU. UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PROPOSAL, I SHALL GIVE YOU DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW THIS DEAL WOULD BE CARRIED OUT.

I GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ANY BREACH OF THE LAW AS I WILL USE MY POSITION AS THE BANK'S HEAD OF AUDITORS AND HIS ACCOUNTING OFFICER TO SECURE APPROVALS AND GUARANTEE THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TRANSACTION. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOUR UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY IS REQUIRED. ON YOUR REPLY INCLUDE YOUR.

(1)YOUR FULL NAME.
(2)HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS.
(3)PRIVATE TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS.
(4)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS.

UNTIL YOU WRITE.

SINCERELY,
MR. JOSEPH SENGHOR

* Toim. huom.

Ambitious, but rubbish.
Ilkka Mäkelä

« Reply #113 on: 03.02.08, 05:30 »

Tämä onnettomuus siis? Melkein oikeinhan tuo meni. Ei heitä kuin yhdellä päivällä.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20031225-0

Mikko Maliniemi
Nik Kammiomieli

Date Registered: 05.07.01

« Reply #114 on: 20.02.08, 08:41 »

Harvemmin tulee spammia selvällä suomenkielellä. Vickersin Vanessa nääs kirotaa ylätävän hyvää suomea  thmbup

Lähettäjä      Vanessa Vickers <silicate28@meridianent.com>

Aihe      Uutinen Suomen ydinsaastumisesta

Internetin keskustelupalstoilla kirjoitettiin suuresta räjähdyksestä Suomen ydinvoimalassa Mikkelin tienoilla,
joka silminnäkijöiden mukaan on tapahtunut klo 15.

Muun muuassa eräs kaupungin asukas ehti soittaa sukulaisilleen ja sanoi että kaupungissa katketaan puhelinlinjat estääkseen ihmisiä soittamasta muille. Hän väittää että ydinvoimalassa tapahtunut räjähdys oli hyvin voimakas.

Nyt radioaktiivinen pilvi on liikkumassa.
Nämä tiedot on vahvistettu hallituksen yksityiskeskustelujen perusteella. Sitäpaitsi paikalliset asukkaat lataavat blogiinsa räjähdyksen seurauksia ja uhrien ruumiita käsitteleviä valokuvia.

Blogi: http://geocities.com/Son**********

Blogilinkkiä en tohtinut avata Tongue
« Last Edit: 20.02.08, 20:17 by Mikko Maliniemi »

Entinen hiihtäjä, nykyisin raitis

My photos on Airliners.net
Mikael Tynkkynen

Date Registered: 30.07.06

« Reply #115 on: 20.02.08, 08:48 »

Tämä onnettomuus siis? Melkein oikeinhan tuo meni. Ei heitä kuin yhdellä päivällä.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20031225-0

Ahaa, joitakin totuuden hiukkasia näissäkin siis. Cheesy

Ambitious, but rubbish.
Jufernaut
Former member
« Reply #116 on: 20.02.08, 10:18 »

Harvemmin tulee spammia selvällä suomenkielellä. Vickersin Vanessa nääs kirotaa ylätävän hyvää suomea  thmbup

Jotain iPix.exe tiedostoa tarjoaa ladattavaksi Wink
Teemu Lokka

Date Registered: 27.09.06

« Reply #117 on: 20.02.08, 12:22 »

Ei kannatakkaan Wink Siltä tulee sitä ylimääräsitä roskaa koneelle Tongue

http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00001383.html

--EOS 6D + Sigma F/4 24-105mm DG OS Art ja EF 50mm F/1.8 II--
Hannu Nieminen

Date Registered: 05.11.04

« Reply #118 on: 22.02.08, 08:58 »

Minusta on tuollainen rehellisyys liikuttavaa. Jossain kaukaisessa maassa järjestetään vaikkapa miljoona-arpajaiset ja joku pohjoismaalainen voittaa, vaikka ei tiedä edes osallistuneensa. Mitä tilaisuus olisi järjestäjille vetää välistä tämän onnettoman tietämättömän kustannuksella. Mutta ei. Rehellisyys maan perii. ::)Vaikka mustimmassa viidakossa.

Hannu
Ilkka Mäkelä

« Reply #119 on: 18.04.08, 11:52 »

Nigerialaiset operoivat näköjään EU:n alueelta käsin. Espanjassa on pidätetty 87 nigerialaista arpajaishuijauksen pyörittämisen takia ja takavarikoitu 60000 huijauskirjettä, satoja tietokoneita sekä matkalaukullinen vääriä 100 dollarin seteleitä, joita oli näytetty uhreille. Tässä huijauksessa nigerialaiset ovat netonneet vähintään 20 miljoonaa euroa.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7353003.stm

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24 Reply Print 
« previous thread next thread »
Jump to: