FSnordic.net
Home Help Rules Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19.09.17, 15:31

Login with username, password and session length
+  FSnordic.net Forums
|-+  Finnish Discussion / Muut aiheet
| |-+  Vapaa keskustelu (Moderators: Juha Kalli, Mikko Maliniemi, Janne Sinkkonen, Ilkka Portti, Mikko J Köykkä)
| | |-+  Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.
:  

« previous thread next thread »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Reply Print
Author Topic: Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.  (Read 177107 times)
Jani Salo

Date Registered: 05.07.01

Re: Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.
« Reply #240 on: 03.10.09, 19:13 »

Jani Salo
"No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris." -- Orville Wright
"My soul is in the sky." -- William Shakespeare
Espoo, 02230
http://openflights.org/user/777-300ER
Tomi Jokela

Date Registered: 29.09.06

« Reply #241 on: 03.10.09, 20:12 »

Mun mielestä näissä ei oo mitään hauskaa!  Grin Koskaan en tälläisiä meilejä avaa...
Jani Salo

« Reply #242 on: 03.10.09, 20:31 »

« Last Edit: 04.10.09, 16:55 by Jani Salo »

Jani Salo
"No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris." -- Orville Wright
"My soul is in the sky." -- William Shakespeare
Espoo, 02230
http://openflights.org/user/777-300ER
Jufernaut
Former member
« Reply #243 on: 06.10.09, 01:24 »

Olisi bisnestä tarjolla tälläiseltä taholta  Wink
------------------
Assalam Alaikum,

I got your email address through Islamic organization directory over the Internet.

I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me.

I want to transfer money for investment into your country/business as such I would like to make contact with people like you residing in that country for assistance Note,the funds are already with a security company which also has branches in Asia, Europe and America for safe keeping. If you are willing to assist me.

This is all you will do for me,You will help me contact the security company for the release of the funds to you as my next of kin, as I cannot travel out from Iraq at the moment because of certain conditions which I will explain to you if we work together(my traveling documents are not yet complete).

The fall of Saddam Hussein has brought destruction / Hell to our great country and everything is practically difficult now and opportunities are closing up,the new government is trying to frustrate our businesses.

What I require from you are as follows:

1. You should make arrangement with the Security Company to secure the funds on my behalf.

2. You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your assistance, and 5% of the funds will be set aside for reimbursement of any kind of expenses incur as a result of this transaction by both parties.

3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to claim the consignment from the Security Company, I will send the PIN code number of the consignment to you and also the security Company's information.

4. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you will not let me down at all.

I have made all necessary arrangement getting for the probate order from court that necessitate you as the next of kin and this document will allow you deposit the money to any account of your choice safely.

Please if you're interested to assist me, reply back with this Email address (xxxxxxxxxxnassir@windowslive.com)

I await your prompt reply.

Wassallam,

Xxxxxxxxx X. Nassir.
Hanna Räihä

Date Registered: 16.07.07

« Reply #244 on: 06.10.09, 06:07 »

otsikon mukaan mua kosittiin, ja oikein kapteenis-mies... ehdinkin jo innostua kunnes tajusin tuonkin olevan vain ja ainoastaan rahojen perässä  Grin

MY PROPOSAL‏
   Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent:    Saturday, October 03, 2009 1:12:23 PM
To:    

Dear Friend, with a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq with the USA marine platoon; I found your contact particulars in an Address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $1,700,000.00 (One million Seven hundred thousand dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY: some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam's old palaces during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of troublespot. He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to an Asian American who died in an air raid, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family.There is a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up, and i will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer. Please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us. I do not know for how long we will remain here but hopefully before the year runs out, I have survived 2 suicide bomb tacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help. Please reply to my personal email: robinmorgan03@hotmail.com or your response will not be hourned
Respectfully,
Capt. Robin Morgan

Älä koskaan lähesty härkää edestä,  hevosta takaa äläkä idioottia mistään suunnasta.

This user may use sarkasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to. You might suffer severe mental damage.
Petri Lehtovirta

Date Registered: 05.04.04

« Reply #245 on: 15.10.09, 11:00 »

Help Wanted

Hi,
West Union Group Company is currently hiring representatives in EUROPE in order to provide proper customer care to our well respected clients.
If you are communicative person who can handle a proper customer care, we would like to welcome you to our team!***

We offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Good salary
- We pay-off all taxes for you
- Insurance

To get more information, please fill up the form below and send it Laura@hrm****.***
First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail:
Contact Number:
Time available to talk to us:
Attached resume is preferable

Call Managers will contact and provide with all information you need

***This position is avalible only for EUROPE people

Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group

------------------------------------------------
Talous on taas selvästi noususuunnassa kun rekrytointikin on käynnistynyt. Varmaan tässä hommassa pääsis lunastelemaan katteettomia shekkejä tai jotain vastaavaa  Grin

Esa Jansson

Date Registered: 06.02.09

« Reply #246 on: 16.10.09, 07:38 »

Tälläinen tuli:

Hi,

My name is Elena, I have 32 years and I write you from Russian province. I work in library and I can use computer after my work when possible. I finded your address in internet while visited some sites and decided to write you this desperate letter.

I have daughter - 8 years, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother.

Due to financial crisis my mother lost job and our situation became very difficult.

The prices for gas and electricity is very high in our region and we cannot use it to heating our home anymore.

The winter is coming and weather becoming colder each day. We very afraid and we don't know what to do.

The only accessible way for us to heat our home is to use portable oven which work with burning wood. We have enough wood in our region and this oven will heat our home all winter for minimal charges.

Unfortunately, we cannot buy such oven in our city because it price equivalent of 191 Euro and very expensive for us.

If you have any old portable oven and in case you don't use it anymore, we will be very grateful to you if you can donate it to us and organize transport of this oven to our address (200km from Moscow). This ovens are different, usually they made from cast iron.

I will be waiting your answer.

With deep respect from Russia,
Elena and my family.

Varmasti pian palaavaa... Sörkan pojat Karjalan korvessa, Ässä-rykmentin matkassa 1941
http://koalakustannus.fi/kirjat/kirja.php?id_prd=209
Petri Lehtovirta

« Reply #247 on: 25.10.09, 20:01 »

Lottovoittajan on helppo hymyillä  Grin

-----------------------------------------------
CONFIRM YOUR WINNING!!
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
€500,000,00 (Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only) of our monthly promo and this promotion was held in Amsterdam Holland on the 22ND of October 2009.The Selection was carried out through a Computer Random Selection System and your email address came out as one of the Three Lucky Winners.
Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:
Agents Name: Joseph Ruddy
Tel: +31-624-189-697
Email: globallotta@....kymail.com
Fill the below:
1. Name:
2. Address
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:
10.Amount won:
NOTE THAT ALL NON RESIDENT OF THE NETHERLANDS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PROCESSING OF THEIR CLAIMS!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Anthonia Campbell.
Chairman & CEO Copyright © 1995-2009
The FREELOTTO National Lottery Inc. All rights
reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
N:B: You are advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until
your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double
claiming which could lead to disqualification.

Oho - mä arvasin että joku teistä oli ahne ja laittoi tämän nimissäni jo eteenpäin  Embarrassed

Teijo Niemelä

Date Registered: 24.04.05

« Reply #248 on: 03.11.09, 15:46 »

DHL:n lahetys noudettavissa postista -- kunhan tulostaa ensin zip-failin:

Dear customer!

The courier company was not able to deliver your parcel by your address.
Cause: Error in shipping address.

You may pickup the parcel at our post office personaly!

Parcel: Sony VAIO CS VGN-CS320J

Attention!
The shipping label is attached to this e-mail.
Print this label to get this package at our post office.

Please do not reply to this e-mail, it is an unmonitored mailbox!

Thank you,
DHL Global Forwarding Services.

Laivamatkalle lähdetään aina lentokoneella! Tuoreimmat risteilyuutiset kotisivultani www.cruisebusiness.com tai www.twitter.com/cruisebusiness

"My life is my message." – Gandhi
Petri Lehtovirta

« Reply #249 on: 05.11.09, 17:20 »

Best Regards HR Management of West Union Group

Talous on taas selvästi noususuunnassa kun rekrytointikin on käynnistynyt. Varmaan tässä hommassa pääsis lunastelemaan katteettomia shekkejä tai jotain vastaavaa  Grin

Kas, sieltähän kilahti kahdeksan tonnin rahansiirto ihan pyytämättä  Grin

[ attachment removed / expired ]

Harri Koskinen

Date Registered: 10.06.04

« Reply #250 on: 08.11.09, 15:12 »

US CONSULATE OFFICE NIGERIA
US Ambassador To Nigeria
US - NIGERIA
DATE: 5th Nov, 2009

SUBJECT:U.S CONSULATE OFFICE ON YOUR PAYMENT.

It has come to the notice of US CONSULATE OFFICE here in Nigeria that your
impending funds, which was intercepted, has not been released to you. We
noticed that you made several attempt to transfer your funds but to no avail.

Our investigation continued to the African, European, United Kingdom
and United
State Department of the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F), the monitoring
team gave an unsatisfactory report to your transaction; hence the US CONSULATE
OFFICE is presently under through investigation for conspiracy with your
representative with intensions to divert your funds. Meanwhile, US CONSULATE
OFFICE have the absolute right and authority to pay any funds emanating as a
proceed of Inheritance, Contract payment, Business representative, Bogus
cheque, Lottery and ATM Card transactions. Also we help to look into the
matter of those who where miss lead by the ex central bank governor prof.
Charles c. Soludo and others fake banks officials.

In addition, you are advised to desist from contacting anyone including your
agent or representative in this regard because US CONSULATE OFFICE has taken
full responsibility to transfer your fund to you, respond to this mail by
providing your full information below.

However, you are Advice to get back to me for oral gadline or acknowledge this
letter immediately on the way forward to enabling you get your funds.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR ADDRESS:
YOUR MOBILE/TELE/FAX NUMBER:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
YOUR IDENTIFICATION:

Respond urgently for payment.

Yours Faithfully,
Amb. Mrs. Robin Sanders
Ilkka Mäkelä

Date Registered: 02.04.04

« Reply #251 on: 30.11.09, 05:44 »

Osittain ruotsiksi kirjoitettu nigerialainen  Cheesy

Du är inbjuden till:           your payment of $1.5Million usd
Av din värd:         Charles Collins

Datum:         torsdag 26 november 2009
Tid:         kl 19:00 - kl 20:00  (GMT +00:00)

Gatuadress:         My dear friend,Now I have arranged your payment of ($1.5Million usd) to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment.The amount you will receive per day is $5,000. The minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($5,000) payment by western union,you will receive every day till you receive the total fund $1.5Million united state dollars. Now contact them with this information bellow they will send your fund to you. Mr Isreal Porto, western union department Financial Bank Benin, E-mail: (unionw@live.com) Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment, so reconfirm your information to them now: Receiver name---------Country------City-------Tel------------Test question--------Answer----- Copy of your id-------Finally Regards, Dr.charles p collins

Kommer du?         OSA för denna inbjudan

Petri Lehtovirta

« Reply #252 on: 11.12.09, 15:05 »

Tihulaiset taas yrittävät näppärästi FB:n muutosten varjolla ujuttautua koneelle...

[ attachment removed / expired ]

Markku Vierelä

Date Registered: 23.08.05

« Reply #253 on: 11.12.09, 20:50 »

gashi Gold Chambers & Solicitors
Mobile:+60-163607948

Office + +60-132-268905

Main Office Tower - Level 2 Lot 19,

Lazenda Commercial Centre,

Phase 3, Labuan 87000,

Federal Territory of Labuan , Malaysia . 

Dear Markku Vierelä

I am Jalil Ali Mohamed, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,  who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 11th November, 2007. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the  China Airline Boeing 747-200 that crashed in Taiwan Strait on May 25, 2002. - at about 3:37 PM, as reported on:

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/east/05/29/taiwan.crash/index.html

I decided to contact you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance house where this deposit valued at 4.2 million dollars is lodged, since you both share the same last name. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account would be confiscated.  All legal documents backing up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Whatever your decision, I await your prompt response, and believing that the transaction will be treated as private, with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,

Barrister Jalil Ali Mohamed.

Caravaanari on kaikkien kaveri.
Petri Lehtovirta

« Reply #254 on: 25.01.10, 20:34 »

Suotta lottoon tuhlaa tällä viikolla, kun on jo voitto melkein taskussa  Grin

Piristävänä poikkeuksena, että kirje oli jotain suomen sukulaiskieltä, hiukan hassulla merkistökoodauksella tosin...

-----
From: "Euro Millions Lottery" <euromillionsonline@winning.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:37 PM
Subject: OLET VOITTANUT!!!! ONNITTELUT

EURO MILJOONA ARPAJAISTA KANSAINVДLINEN.

www.euro-millions.com

: HALLITUS ACCREDITED OIKEUTTI ARPAJAISIA.

Rakas Voittaja,

Olemme iloinen ilmoittaa sinulle, jonka sдhkцpostiosoitteesi kiinnittyi voittoisa lippuluku: 01828763KNS on voittanut 1 000 000.00 Euron summan viikoittaisesta Eurostamme Miljoona Ylennystд piti 18:ssa tammikuu 2010 ja tulokset pддstettiin tдnддn 25. tammikuu 2010, Sinut on siksi hyvдksytty vдittдvдn EUR 1,000.00.00 (YHDEN MILJOONAN EURON) tдydellisen summan.

Kaikki edunsaajat sдhkцpostivat osoitteita valittiin satunnaisesti yli 100 000 internetweb-sivustoista, minin kauppapaikka kaupat lunastavat laskun maailman ympдrillд. Ilmoittaa, ettд lipulle myivдt,

Arkistoida sisддn kдsitteleminen ja voittoisan summasi vapautumiselle Ђ 1 000 000.00 (Yhtд Miljoona Euroa) sinut neuvotaan heti ottaa yhteyttд accredited vaatimukset agenttiimme tiedossa sanottu alapuolella:

1. Agentin Nimi: Herra Paul Willie

2. agenttia Sдhkцposti: emclaimdept@advir.com

3. agenttia Tel: +31-68 427 8478

4. agenttia Faksi: +31 84 755 2015

***************************************IA
Kaikki voitto ei saa vдittдд myцhemmin kuin 14 pдivдд;

Onnittelut jдlleen kerran kaikesta henkilцkunnasta ja nousee EURON jдseniin MILJOONA ARPAJAISTA YHTIЦ.

ONNITTELUT!!!

Vilpittцmдsti

Tri. (Mrs.) Rose Johnson

Mikko J Virtanen

Date Registered: 30.03.06

« Reply #255 on: 29.01.10, 12:42 »

Dear tilaajille.

Tämä viesti on peräisin MBnet Lähetä Administrator IT Service kaikille spostitili
subscribers.You on antaa meille alla tiedot uusimiseen sinun
huomioon, koska roskapostia ja päivittää uuteen 2010 spam versio.

Ilmoitus: Your MBnet Sähköpostitili on päättynyt viikon kuluttua, jos et
uusimiseen tai päivittää tilisi. Tee yhteistyötä kanssamme, jotta voimme
palvella sinua paremmin, ota yhteyttä järjestelmänvalvojaan !!****

Käyttäjätunnus:
Salasana:
Vahvista salasana:

Kiitos.
MBnet Email Administrator
Varoitus Code: ID67565434.

Petri Lehtovirta

« Reply #256 on: 13.02.10, 17:43 »

En taaskaan ihan hjymmärra?
------------------------------------------------------
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 6:37 PM
Subject: Bonus-palkinto                       

Otamme mielellämme ilmoittaa, että sinut on valittu yhdeksi viidestä voittajia meille sähköpostia arpajaisten ohjelma, jossa sähköpostiosoitteet poimittiin satunnaisesti ATK Äänestyksen powered by internet. Sähköpostiosoitteesi kuuluin 5 valitaan aikana käyttää.

Vaatia palkinnon sinun tulee ottaa yhteyttä ohjelman koordinaattorin: Sinun täydellinen nimi, osoite, päivämäärän ja syntymäpaikka, puhelimen ja matkapuhelinnumerot sekä ammatin-ohjelman koordinaattori alla:

Älä pidä koko prosessin itse, kunnes vaatimus prosessi on saatu päätökseen. Välttämään viivästyksiä, muistaa lainatakseni sinun viittaus alle, kun yhteyttä ohjelman koordinaattori:

Pierre Lambert
Email: mgtfoundation@aim.com

Viite: WGC875346

Huomaa, että voit voittaa on arvoltaan miljoona Viisi sataan tuhanteen euroon. Tahansa alle 18-vuotiaita ja jäsenten affiliate elimet eivät ole tukikelpoisia.

Ystävällisin terveisin,
Helen Kruiswijk

Ville Kokkonen

Date Registered: 15.02.06

« Reply #257 on: 18.02.10, 06:30 »

Dear Ville,

A deceased client of mine Mr. Morris Kokkonen, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 21st of November 2006. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Boeing B-737-200 Crashes in Pakistan Near Peshawar Aired February 03, 2005. 17:00 Central Time as reported onhttp://www.planecrashinfo.com/2005/2005-8.htm I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Sixteen Million Five Hundred And Twenty Five Thousand Dollars is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the funds will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client since you have the same last name with him, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see the transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology but I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.

Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible. This transaction will be treated private with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.
Give me a response to alfredchambers@live.com.my. I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Barrister Alfred Sheng (Esq.)

Eniten tässä viestissä harmittaa tuo nakkikannuputen poismeno Grin Vai että oikein sukulaisia, Morris Kokkonen...

PS. Jätetäänpäs tuo lähettäjän sähköpostiosoite, jos vaikka joku sen täältä nappaisi spämmilistalleen Tongue
Kimmo Huoviala

Date Registered: 27.05.05

« Reply #258 on: 02.03.10, 05:35 »

Ny pääsis korubisnekseen:

Greetings,

I am Dr DUDU RUDORLF a representative of a company which produces watches and Jewelries etc, in United Kingdom, but based in Dubai. I got your contact through my search for a reliable business partner from the chamber of commerce here in Dubai, The company I represent procures most of the raw material from Malaysia due to the research we carried out that it offers the best market price; recently I was contacted by production department that they are out of stock so therefore in great need of this material. This business has been going on between myself and a partner who is from Asia, before his sudden death but all effort for me to trace any of his close relative to work with me has a partner in this business has been unsuccessful, we make purchase of this material from the local dealer in Malaysia and supply to the company for immediate payment and they take the delivery of the material themselves.

Now I am looking for a reliable businessperson who reside in any part of Asia that will assist me in dealings with the local dealer based in Malaysia and also take over the full role of my late partner, My Partner always invests 50% and I invest 50%, and we buy the material from the local dealer at US$360,000 and sell to the company at US$610,000 and we share our profit as we have invested. We make UD$250,000 in each transaction. I shall furnish you with the full detail of this transaction the moment I get a positive reply from you and after a good conclusion; I will send my personal assistant to Malaysia to supervise the supply.

I wait in anticipation of your reply.

DR.DUDU RUDORL.
Mikko Maliniemi
Nik Kammiomieli

« Reply #259 on: 02.03.10, 06:37 »

DR.DUDU RUDORL.

Kirjoitettaneen englanniksi Doodoo  Grin

Entinen hiihtäjä, nykyisin raitis

My photos on Airliners.net
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Reply Print