FSnordic.net
Home Help Rules Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
12.12.17, 06:33

Login with username, password and session length
+  FSnordic.net Forums
|-+  Finnish Discussion / Muut aiheet
| |-+  Vapaa keskustelu (Moderators: Juha Kalli, Mikko Maliniemi, Janne Sinkkonen, Ilkka Portti, Mikko J Köykkä)
| | |-+  Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.
:  

« previous thread next thread »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Reply Print
Author Topic: Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.  (Read 179197 times)
Risto Sollo

Date Registered: 01.06.13

Re: Hauskoja nigerialaiskirjeitä.
« Reply #420 on: 02.11.13, 09:51 »

Klaudialla on harvinainen sukunimi,tai,noniin,aika useinhan tuonkin näkee firmojen kylteissä...
Hanna Räihä

Date Registered: 16.07.07

« Reply #421 on: 07.01.14, 12:58 »

eh... sain juuri tällaisen bisnesehdotuksen mailiin... Nyt harkitsen, kannattaako ottaa riski ja lähteä mukaan vai kattaako tuotto kulut... EIku....  Roll Eyes

Contract worth $5.2 USD If interested kindly reply to this email (scotgrey14@rogers.com)

Älä koskaan lähesty härkää edestä,  hevosta takaa äläkä idioottia mistään suunnasta.

This user may use sarkasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to. You might suffer severe mental damage.
Pekka Koivikko

Date Registered: 22.04.10

« Reply #422 on: 12.01.14, 16:23 »

Tällainen tupsahti sähköpostiini, eli

Vahvista päivitys

Suojaa luottokortilla

Pankkisi ilmoittautua Visa kortin Verified by Visa suojata kortin luvattomalta käytöltä.

Sinun on vahvistettava rekisteröityä kortin täyttämällä seuraavat Loppu-kenttiin, valitse Seuraava ja sitten luoda Verified by Visa-salasanan.

Kun jatkat toimimaan Internet-liiketoiminnan kanssa Verified by Visa-logo, sinua pyydetään antamaan Verified by Visa siirtää todentaa ostaa.

eteenpäin

© 2013 - 2014 Nordea.
Pekka Holopainen

Date Registered: 14.12.05

« Reply #423 on: 07.02.14, 09:52 »

Enpä tiennytkään olevani näin kuuluisa  Grin :

ᏀlοЬal Who'ѕ Ꮃho
Τhе Premier ΝеtworkᎥng Οrganizatіon for Prоfessionals

Dear pekka.holopainen,

You wеre recently cһοsen as а pоtеntiаl ϲandidаte to reprеsent уour professᎥоnаl communᎥty in tһе 2013 Editіon οf Global Who's Who. Τhe premᎥer netѡorkіng organizatiоn for diѕtinguiѕhеd рrofesѕionals.

Ꮃe аre plеasеd tο notіfу yοu tһat уоur cаndidaсу was fоrmаlly apрroνеd February 7th, 2014. Congratulations!

Thе PuЬlishing Committee rеcоgn&#x 0456;zеd уou аѕ a pοtential candᎥdatе Ьaѕed nоt οnly upon yοur currеnt ѕtаnding, Ьut fоcusing aѕ ѡеll οn critеria from exeϲutіѵe and рrοfеssіonal dᎥreϲtories, asѕoϲiatiоns, and trаde jοurnals. Giѵen yοur Ьackgrоund, the Dirеctοr bеliеveѕ уour рrоfile makes а fittіng additіon to οur рubliϲatіon and our onlᎥne netwοrk.

Tһеrе Ꭵs nо feе nоr obligation tο be liѕtеd. Аѕ ѡe аre ѡоrkіng οff οf sеcοndаry sоurcеѕ, we muѕt rеceive verifiсatᎥon frоm уоu that уour prοfilе іѕ accuratе. Aftеr rеceiνіng vеrificatiоn, we will validаtе yоur onlᎥne lіsting ѡіtһin 7 busіneѕѕ daуs.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click here.

Οur registratᎥon dеadlinе for thіѕ yeаr's candіdates is March 20th, 2014. To ensurе you are includеd, ѡe must rеcеіve уour verifісatᎥon οn or Ьeforе tһis dаte. On behalf of оur Commіtteе I salutе your аcһievemеnt and ѡеlcоme уou to оur assC E;ϲᎥatіon.

Warm Regards,

Editor in Chief

Global Who's Who

"Olen eri mieltä kanssasi, mutta taistelen loppuun asti oikeudestasi olla toista mieltä" - Voltaire
Ilkka Mäkelä

Date Registered: 02.04.04

« Reply #424 on: 30.03.14, 12:01 »

Jaha, "facebook-arvonnassa" tuli 150 tuhatta dollaria:

Lähettäjä    Facebook <facebook-winnersonline@programmer.net>
Aihe    Congratulations
FACEBOOK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD
THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
CATEGORY: 2ND

WINNING NOTIFICATION NOTICE

The management and staff of facebook Inc is pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual facebook group lottery award. This new lottery initiative by facebook group is aimed at saying A BIG THANK YOU to all her users for making facebook their number one social network that enables them to stay connected with friends and family.

You are contacted because your facbook account and e-mail happen to be one of the lucky slot selected among the 60 lucky winners to receive $150.000.00USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) each. Your ticket number (5647600545189) and Ref No (2551256002/244) Serial Number (55643451907).

All due process for the disbursement of your winning via our clearing house have been completed.This winning notification have being circulated to all concerned offices including the inspectorate division of the United State Financial Intelligence Unit to bear us witness; we also created a special temporary free domain network email address with great security for this project and assure our winners of prompt and adequate attention.

A man by the name Philip Carter walked into our office few days ago with a letter purportedly written by YOU instructing us to transfer your winning to the bank account below; he claimed to be your next of kin.

Bank Name: BB&T Bank, USA.
1801 Adams mill road
Washington,DC 20009-1901
Account Number:1090000009620
Routing Number: 054001547
Account Name : Philip Carter

Facebook lottery group DON'T NEED your BANK ACCOUNT to disburse your winning except the beneficiary request to be paid via wire transfer. Do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this man is from you. If you do not know him, contact the promotion coordinator immediately with the information below, in order to facilitate the swift transfer of the winning to you.

Contact Person:
Name: Mr.Patrick Widen (promo coordinator)
e-mail: consult.widen-patrick@outlook.com OR onlinewinners2013@gmail.com
Mobile phone: 386-530-5268

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences and ensure you supply accurate information for the swift release of your payment. This organization will not be held responsible for any wrong payment (transfer) made due to your inability to furnish us with proper/correct information. Congratulations!

Regards,
Mrs.Della Steele -Publicity and Communications Officer

Aarno Kansikas

Date Registered: 13.12.11

« Reply #425 on: 29.05.14, 07:42 »

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Sgt. Charles Stanley [mailto:sgtcharles_stanley@aol.com]
Lähetetty: 28. toukokuuta 2014 17:14
Aihe: Intending Partner

I am Sgt. Charles Stanley (currently on tour of duty in Helmand province, Afghanistan). I need your assistance in Re-Profiling some amount of money.
I will like to keep it discrete until I am sure about you helping me in this mutually beneficial venture. It is risk free and fails proof. Contact me via my personal email below for further information.

I sincerely plead with you; do not reply to my official email as all incoming mails passes through the United States army main security server.
That can get me into trouble please. reply to my private email only:
sgt.c.stanley@foxmail.com
Sgt. Charles Stanley
Paul Pessi

Date Registered: 20.03.14

« Reply #426 on: 30.05.14, 17:14 »

Mä en o saanu yhtään noita kirjeitä  Wink Kaverilla oli kuulemma kuollu sukulainen jenkeissä autokolarissa ja ois saanu perintöö 12 miljoonaa  Grin

Ompas se iso sano muija ku A380:in näki
Aarno Kansikas

« Reply #427 on: 31.05.14, 13:42 »

ja aina vaan paranee, ana viilaa linssiin

reply osoitteeseen: bangiroloterij@consultant.com
-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Ana Lins [mailto:noreply@bankgiroloterij.nl]
Lähetetty: 27. huhtikuuta 2014 21:11
Aihe: Email Owner

File Serial No: BKL-541/040PY.
Payment Ref No: AMNA/04-14

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to announce to you the out come of our Internet Sweepstake program that was conducted on the 10th Day of April, 2014. This e-mail address with a File Serial Number: DC-4540/040MY which was extracted among other e-mail addresses from the Internet Data Base has won you the email beneficiary cash prize money of Ђ1,925,000 Only (One Million, Nine Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Euros Only). You are advice to contact our Payment Department through the below stated details for the release of your prize money.

Mr.  Albert Zeeman.
Tel: +31-659-074525
Fax: +31-844-380016
Email: albert.zeeman@aol.com

As part of our security protocol/record purposes, we kindly ask that you keep your winning information securely should in case you were requested to reconfirm the winning details in future references. This lottery program was conducted and sponsored by us and in conjunction with a consortium of software companies. Your winning must be claimed not later than the 28days of your receipt of this message hence we advice you provide our payment department as mentioned above with the below stated details for the processing of your payment file.

1). Complete Full Names:
2). Residential Address:
3). Occupation:
4). Phone/Fax Numbers:
5). A Scan Copy of any valid proof of your Identification like International Passport or Driver’s License that will be use for the processing of your payment file:

Congratulations and thanks for being part of our Lottery program.

Sincerely yours,
Hans Mayer.
Jari Alanko
Mr. Korttipakka

Date Registered: 18.07.05

« Reply #428 on: 02.07.14, 21:25 »

Quote from: support@mail.hayatv.tv
Thanks for shopping with us now! Your order is currently processing. You will receive more information via a separate email.

BILLING INFO

Purchase Number: E710092250
Purchase Date: 14.24 Wednesday, July 03, 2014
Purchaser Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Order Total: 3756 USD

Please see the statement enclosed below to view more details about this issue.

IMPORTANT!
In case you cannot read the file, you should save it on your hard drive and then rename an extension SCR (last characters of the name). See the sample name: Ivoice5988052.SCR
Then try again to open this!

onks kello jossain 14h edellä suomenaikaa Wink enkä mä saa millään auki liitetiedostoa Grin

Jari
--- .... .---- -..- -   www.fap.fi
Pekka Holopainen

Date Registered: 14.12.05

« Reply #429 on: 22.07.14, 15:43 »

OUR REF: T&NGO/KN3/EUR4521       
YOUR REF: EUR/TYB/WKI         
DATE: 15 / 07/ 2014   

Dear.

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of
its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you
receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us
My name is Dr/Barrister Gonzalez Guerra, (Spanish Lawyer and Doctor in Law).

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help me to secure his funds deposited
with Spanish Bank before he died, to avoid it being confiscated or declared as
unclaimed by the Bank. The fund value is $9,500, 000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars), this money was deposited by my late client before he passed
away he died by stroke and cancer on the 16th April 2010, he left the fund with no
Will and up till today his relatives remained unknown.

The Bank has issued me a final notice to contact his relative’s/ the next of kin or
else the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund will be diverted to the
Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of some one related to my late
client has been in vain. Hence, I have decided to look for a reliable person that
has gotten the same surname with my late client, i am actually asking for your
consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin, since you have the same
surname, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.
All the legal documentations to back up our claim as my client's next of Kin, I
shall provide them. All I require from you is your full confidential co-operation to
enable us achieve this transaction.

I wish to point out that I want 20% of this money to be shared among the Charity
Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. This
transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client’s personal
attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please contact me via Tel: + 34 685 483 088, Fax: +34 917 692 880,  upon
your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents
that will help you understand more on this transaction.

The intended transaction will be processed under legitimacy,which will protect me
and you from any violation of law.
If you wish to achieve the goal with me, please kindly get back to me with your
interest for further explanations and better understanding. Also be kind to let me
know if you are not interested so that I can further my search to another Citizen
that has the same surname with my late client.
Kindest Regards

DR. GONZБLEZ GUERRA.

Tällaista tällä kertaa.

"Olen eri mieltä kanssasi, mutta taistelen loppuun asti oikeudestasi olla toista mieltä" - Voltaire
Teijo Niemelä

Date Registered: 24.04.05

« Reply #430 on: 23.07.14, 19:50 »

Tassa hieman erilainen kirje, neidilla tai rouvalla menneet pasmat sekaisin, kun luulee minua laivanvarustajaksi. Jatin henkiloiden ja laivan nimet paljastamatta:

XX, 2nd Engineer, XX

Good Day!
My name is XX XX.My husband XX XX works in your company on the ship of the XX XX in positions 2 engineer. What your company? And what happens at work, if he is engaged in arranging his personal life. He threw his family and not paid even the content on the child. His salary and why does your company give money to hand you pooranee not payment of maintenance for the child? Also my husband is hiding his true income .I ask you to declare the income of my husband and stop the payment of wages in cash for what would stop the immoral behavior of your employees. XX XX is the father of 9 month baby that he does not care . In our country not paying elements and hiding wages punishable by law.

Thank you for understanding.

Laivamatkalle lähdetään aina lentokoneella! Tuoreimmat risteilyuutiset kotisivultani www.cruisebusiness.com tai www.twitter.com/cruisebusiness

"My life is my message." – Gandhi
Aarno Kansikas

« Reply #431 on: 03.08.14, 12:44 »

Lähettäjä: Ella Joice Baker [mailto:ellbake@bol.com.br]
Lähetetty: 3. elokuuta 2014 15:16
Vastaanottaja: undisclosed-recipients:
Aihe: Tervehdin teitä Jeesuksen nimessä

Tervehdin teitä Jeesuksen nimessä.
Haluan lukea tämän kirjeen hyvin koska tiedän sinun tulee yllätyksenä saatuaan kirjeeni vaan sinä elävän Jumalan sinun pitäisi tietää, että tapamme ei ole hänen tavoin hän työskentelee monilla eri tavoilla ja kaikki sujuu hyvin hyvän niille, jotka uskovat Kristuksessa Jeesuksessa.

Älä sivuuttaa tämän viestin, koska olet valinnut työskennellä tämän projektin.

Olen rouva Ella Joice Baker maasta Yhdistynyt Kuningaskunta, olen naimisissa Chief. Steve George Baker ennen kuolemaansa lämmöltä hyökkäys, joka kestää vain 1 päivä.
Edesmennyt mieheni oli hyvin varakas liikemies ja hänen kuolemansa jälkeen, olen perinyt kaikki hänen liiketoiminnan ja vaurautta.
Viime aikoina minun lääkäri teki selväksi minulle, että en voi elää yli kuukauden, joten nyt päätin jakaa osa vaurauden, edistää kehitystä orpokotien Afrikassa, Aasiassa, Etelä-Amerikassa ja Euroopassa kaikkivaltias Jumala armahtaa sieluni ja mieheni sieluni aina, kun se voi tapahtua.

Minä valitsen sinut, kun vierailevat sivustolla hakemistoon ja rukoilin sitä ennen päätin lahjoittaa osan varoista kautta voit auttaa heikommassa asemassa, olen valmis lahjoittamaan summa 750.000 dollaria (Seven sataviisikymmentätuhatta United State dollaria ) ja Jumalan työtä. Haluan tämän rahastoon, jota käytetään Christian toimintaa, kuten, lastenkodeissa, Christian koulut ja kirkot lisäystarkoituksessa Jumalan sanaa.

Haluan myös sinun tietävän, että rahasto makaa pankki täällä Lontoossa, Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta Kun kuulen teitä; Aion kirjoittaa tarkistaa oman nimen, jotta voit lunastaa rahasto joutuu pankki valintasi omassa maassa.
Olen vilpittömästi Rukoilen, että tämä rahasto, kun se on omassa hallussa, että käytät sitä varten kuten sanoin, koska tulin huomaamaan, että hankinnan rikkaus ilman hyväntekeväisyys on turhuutta. Jos olet halukas auttamaan minua käsittelemään tätä hanketta omalla alueella ystävällisesti lähettää minulle alla tiedot, jotka on lueteltu alla olen virallisesti kirjoittaa tarkistaa oman nimen.

Koko nimesi / Osoitetietojen
Ammattisi / Maa

Heti kun saan tämän tiedon teille ohjeistaa pankki antaa sinulle rahastoon tarkistaa, jotta voit lunastaa rahasto joutuu pankki valintasi maasi laajentamiseen valtakunnan meidän Herramme Jeesuksen Kristuksen, koska hän elää.

Aina Rukoilen, että meidän Herramme armo Jeesuksen ja Jumalan rakkaus ja toveruus Jumala kanssasi sinulle ja perheellesi.

Jumala siunatkoon teitä kuin teet työsi
Ole hyvä, jos et voi olla pysty käsittelemään tätä hanketta ystävällisesti minulle pikaisesti, jotta voin etsiä joku muu, joka pystyy käsittelemään tätä hanketta heti, koska en voi selvittää, mitä minulle tapahtuu seuraavaksi minuuttia ja se ei ole hyvä luopua tästä rahastosta pankkiin, kun on paljon lapsia, jotka kärsivät, asunnottomat lapset ovat lukemattomia.

Odotan kiireellinen vastaus pian.
Siskosi Kristuksessa.
Sisko Ella Joice Baker
Mikko Maliniemi
Nik Kammiomieli

Date Registered: 05.07.01

« Reply #432 on: 21.08.14, 09:39 »

Entinen hiihtäjä, nykyisin raitis

My photos on Airliners.net
Sami Puro
Administrator

Date Registered: 03.07.01

« Reply #433 on: 21.08.14, 11:35 »

"Yle Häme ei tavoittanut Mark Wilsonia eikä Regina Chilubaa kommentoimaan asiaa."

...eh.. sanat ei oikein taas riitä kuvailemaan tätä facepalm-tunnetta.

Manage your own airline: AirwaySim - the Airline Game
Janne Matilainen

Date Registered: 29.07.04

« Reply #434 on: 21.08.14, 14:35 »

Juha Stenberg

Date Registered: 07.01.02

« Reply #435 on: 22.08.14, 11:24 »

Canon S3 IS
Pekka Koivikko

Date Registered: 22.04.10

« Reply #436 on: 22.08.14, 15:50 »

Ei ole Pekan charmi mihinkään kadonnut thmbup

[b][i][i][i]Hei komea

Miten mielialasi? Kuinka voit?

Luottaa siihen, etta olet yllattynyt taman kirjeen, anna minulle kolmen minuutin huomiota, niin selitan sinulle kaiken. Nimeni Alina

Ei kauan sitten Asun lahella sinua. Me olemme naapureita. Aiemmin olen asunut Ukrainassa, mutta sota, tulin maasi. Olen turvattu nuori kaunis tytto. joka haluaa loytaa miehen. Naen usein sinua kadulla. Ja mina todella pidan sinusta. Olen ujo henkilo ja aina liian ujo keksia ja tavata. Luulin pitkaan ja paatti nauhoittaa videon, jossa puhun itseni ja tunteita sinua. Pyydan teita armahda minua 5 minuuttia huomiota ja katselee tata videoleikkeen, etta olen lahettanyt sinulle. Toivottavasti ei naura tunteitani ja joka ei aio nayttaa taman videon. Salasana nahdaksesi videon lovekiss Tassa video, aion soittaa puhelinnumeroon ja toivon, etta nahtyaan et varmasti soittaa minulle ja voimme viettaa aikaa yhdessa. Pyydan sinua tayttamaan pyyntoni mahdollisimman pian. koska ehka loimme mika olisi yhdessa.

Tassa vaiheessa lopetan kirjeen, aion odottaa sinun soittaa kannykkaani hei.
[/i][/i][/i][/b][/i]
Aarno Kansikas

« Reply #437 on: 22.08.14, 19:15 »

Taas voitettiin EUR 2,725,000 ja oikein Disclaimerin kera - menettääköhän voiton julkaisemalla viestin?

Received    from unknown (HELO User) (info@davimasionweb.com@83.149.124.234) by sh5.falconinternet.net with ESMTPA; 19 Aug 2014 10:03:30 -0500
Reply-To    <kurt.reuther@aol.com>
From    "NL BankGiro Loterij"<info@davimasionweb.com>
Subject    Call to Confirm
Date    Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:03:08 +0200
---

Viesti    NL BankGiro Loterij.
Van Eeghenstraat 70,
1071 GK Amsterdam,
K.v.K 41126590,
The Netherlands.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As part of our contribution to poverty alleviation and encourage selfreliance in our immediate communities and the world at large, we at Bankgiro Loterij are very pleased to inform you that your email address attached to E-Ticket No. 132-98555(*3-*) has won you the sum EUR 2,725,000 (Two Million Seven Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Euro) in our first ever promotional Sweepstakes conducted on the 14th August, 2014. This program is sponsored by consortium of software Firms here in the Netherlands.

For more information and remittance procedures, please contact BankGiro Promo Unit with your above E-Ticket Number, Your full names and your telephone number on the contact details below;

Best Regards.
Mr. Kurt Reuther
Tel: +31-685 346622
Fax: +31-205-241505
Email: kurt.reuther@aol.com

NOTE: Your full winning details will be provided to you upon your response to this notification email. This is for security reasons and to avoid abuse of this program by unscrupulous internet users. We strongly advised all beneficiaries to please call us or visit our office for further information. Lottery tickets are still on sale for our EUR 12.5M lottery draw coming up soon.

Sincerely,
Dorien Graaf (Mrs).
Coordinator van Sweepstake.
Visit our website: http://www.bankgiroloterij.nl
2014 BankGiro Loterij Inc. All rights reserved

*************************************************************************************
Disclaimer:
The contents of this email are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or you are the intended recipient but do not wish to claim your funds, you must notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete all copies of this email. You must not copy, distribute, print or otherwise use the information. Email may be stored by the Company to support operational activities. All information will be held in accordance with the Company?s Privacy Policy which can be found on the Company's website.
Ilari Uotila

Date Registered: 27.03.06

« Reply #438 on: 11.09.14, 20:03 »

Aarno Kansikas

« Reply #439 on: 27.10.14, 12:01 »

Ei oo enää konekäännetty hoono soomi, onhan hän "asianajaja Lontoosta, Englannista."

---
Lähettäjä: Andrew Young [mailto:andersonxyza4@earthlink.net]
Lähetetty: 23. lokakuuta 2014 4:34
Aihe: Hei!

Hei!

Olen Andrew Young asianajaja Lontoosta, Englannista. Asiakkaani kuoli vuonna 2008, ja hän jätti jälkeensä summan 9,500,000 Englannin puntaa (yhdeksän miljoonaa, viisisataa tuhatta Englannin puntaa) talletettuna pankkiin. Valitettavasti hän ei nimennyt perijänsä ennen äkillistä kuolemaansa.

Kaikki yritykseni jäljittää hänen perheenjäseniään ovat epäonnistuneet, koska hän ei kirjoittanut testamenttia ennen kuolemaansa.

Englannin perintölaki sallii takavarikoitavan edesmenneen varat, jotka ovat jääneet perimättä kun yli 6 vuotta tilinomistajan kuolemasta on kulunut. Kuitenkin, pankki on ottanut minuun yhteyttä löytääkseni prijän edesmenneelle asiakkaalleni, niinpä rahat luovutetaan henkilölle, jota en ole vielä pystynyt löytämään asiakkaani perijäksi. Tämän vuoksi otan yhteyttä sinuun, koska aion laillisesti suositella sinua hänen perijäkseen, koska sinulla on sama sukunimi kuin edesmenneellä asiakkaallani.

Englannin perintölain mukaan on lakimiehen vastuu osoittaa edesmenneen perijä ja olen edesmenneen asianajaja. siten minulla on oikeus suositella sinua perijäksi ja pankki luovuttaa varat sinulle.

Minulla on kaikki lailliset dokumentit, joita tarvitaan varojen siirtoon ilman ongelmia Englannin ja omassa maassa hallinnon kanssa. Tämä varojen siitrto on 100 % riskivapaa. Neuvon ja ohjaan sinua, mitä pitää tehdä missäkin ajassa ja pian tämä summa on siirretty tilillesi. Matkustan tapaamaan sinua maahasi, niin jaamme summan 40% sinulle, 40% minulle ja 20% lahjoitettuna hyväntekeväisyysjärjestöille.

Tämä periminen tulee saatettua laillisesti loppuun; kaikki mitä tarvitsen on täydellinen yhteistyö ja rehellisyys.

Jos olet kiinnostunut työskentelemään kanssani, ota yhteyttä ja täytä alla pyydetyt tiedot:

Koko nimi: .....................
Matkapuhelinnumero: .....................
Puhelinnumero: .....................
Faksinumero: .....................
Ammatti: .....................
Ikä: .....................
Kansallisuus: .....................

Odotan pikaista vastaustasi.

Kunnioittaen,
Andrew Young
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Reply Print 
« previous thread next thread »
Jump to: