FSX on my laptop

(1/1)

tebinu:
I just wondered if its possible to play FSX on my laptop. I want to change because FS2004 always makes some problems on my computer (nothing performance related)

I have a Samsung R510

Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2x 2,3GHZ
4GB RAM (but xp so only 3 are supported)
Geforce 9200GS with 512MB and 1024MB TurboRAM (not from the memory,.. its some new nvidia thing.. dunno about it)
Windows XP SP2

and if i can play it.. is it predictable with which settings i can play?  I dont wanna run it on minimum cause i can play FS2004 on very high and this is nice

Putte:

I just wondered if its possible to play FSX on my laptop. I want to change because FS2004 always makes some problems on my computer (nothing performance related)

I have a Samsung R510

Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2x 2,3GHZ
4GB RAM (but xp so only 3 are supported)
Geforce 9200GS with 512MB and 1024MB TurboRAM (not from the memory,.. its some new nvidia thing.. dunno about it)
Windows XP SP2

and if i can play it.. is it predictable with which settings i can play?  I dont wanna run it on minimum cause i can play FS2004 on very high and this is nice

From my personal experience, FSX on a laptop = 

It would probably run smooth, if you disable autogen, ai-traffic et.c and setting all sliders to low.  But personally i wouldn't recommend that.

dilavni:
Your laptop looks pretty beefy, so I wouldn't rule it out before trying it! It'll probably run fine.

Maybe you should install the demo first in order to try it out, it shouldn't be much of a hassle.

tebinu:
for me its important that my aircraft looks good and the airport. everything else doesnt matter. i am only flying online so i dont even need AI but ill download the demo now

tebinu:
okay demo runs at 80FPS on highest settings and 1280x800. i will try now the full version

Navigation

Up one level