New virtual airline. Winairvirtual

(1/4) > >>

kapten_joel:
St. Maarten TNCM 1 July 2009.

I will hereby welcome any pilot to your new virtual airline in the sky, named Winair-virtual. Based upon and with full rights reserved from the real Winair airline,
We aim to operate inunder FSX environment using both Aerossoft Twin Otter X and FlyTampa X scenery, real-world weather, PIREP system, real AIP´s, real checklists and flightplanning services. All this to ensure a realistic operation of the real counterpart Winair!

We are currently updating our site once a day to ensure that we will be fully up and running due this months end.

We are now accepting positions as Captains, First officers and one HUB manager!

Please visit our site: www.winairvirtual.webs.com today!

CEO of Winair-virtual group Joel Kulesza, welcomes you onboard!

mgerner:
I have some questions. You have some DCH-6 twin prop aircraft. Is that an aircraft which is easy for the pilots to download into FS and to use?
Is there any specific reason for why you choosed Winair? Do you have a green light from the airline itself to make a virtual copy, and what are the "connections" with the airline that you speak about?

To sum it up a bit, with my own tougths on this VA:

You can only fly with FSX 
You have to be over 18 years old  Too much since many of the virtual pilots are younger than that
You need printed charts, checklists and flightplans 
The Aerosoft scenery is good to use 
Pilots are needed to buy a copy of the twin otter aircraft   
Winairvirtual has a number of exciting destinations 
Be able to handle the english flying language fluent 

Mikaels final review score:
  = 5
  = 2
  = 1

kapten_joel:
Yes we do have permission to start this VA. The other thing mentioned in your replay is just your own thoughts, this is going to be a really nice small caribbean operator. You are therefore most welcome to join us, as everybody else is!

Thank you!

mgerner:

Yes we do have permission to start this VA. The other thing mentioned in your replay is just your own thoughts, this is going to be a really nice small caribbean operator. You are therefore most welcome to join us, as everybody else is!

Thank you!

The smileys is a symbol for my opinions, yes.
But the text before the smilyes are facts.

OttoPOI:
Why don't you operate the Britten-Norman's at all?

Navigation

Up one level

Next page