Need help with FISD Scenery!

(1/1)

Zekehund:
Hi there!
I have some problem with my FISD photoscenerys. Look at this photo and you will probably know what i mean!

[ Attachment not found - or removed ]

Thanks!
/Pontus

Zekehund:
no one?

geoffco:
(I am not a Finnish guy) but I do have all the FiSD photosceneries installed... looking at your picture it is somewhat unclear as to where/what the problem is! Perhaps say which photoscenery this is and also which FS version you are using? Anyway, looks like an area of mistextured ground and that would indicate that the textures might not be correctly installed. Without knowing the particulars of the problem, the obvious initial advice would be to re-install the scenery. If that fails, then check that this isn't a scenery layer conflict but (i) checking the readme for hints and (ii) disabling other sceneries in the area...

Good luck!

Geoff

Zekehund:
thanks. It's for all photoscenerys. And of course the problem is the texture to the right in the picture.

geoffco:

thanks. It's for all photoscenerys. And of course the problem is the texture to the right in the picture.

I've never seen a problem like this with any of them on my machine. Assuming you've tried to redownload and reinstall the sceneries, and there is nothing obvious in the readme files regarding any conflict with your other addons, I would contact the author directly (there should be contact details in the readme)...

Geoff

Navigation

Up one level